First prepare the ingredients：
- Jell gums（pectin，gelatin，carrageenan，starch）
- White sugar
- Color & flavor（Or juice）
- Oil or starch （Avoid sticky on the mold & not nesseary）
Second prepare the tools：
- Mixer or Grinder
- Spoon or dropper or pastry bag
- Soft silicone molds
If you are using block or sheet type gelatin need soak with cold/warm water（Not hot and need calculate the weight into the totoal water ）
- Put juice & sugar & syrup & water together to melt，Don’t forget mixing at the same time until all the sugar melts, Suggest use low temperature so it won’t burn the sugar into brown sugar.
2. Add your powder jello gum/soaked gelatin inside and don’t forget to mix too till it melts & mix well. You can add a little bit of starch to make the liquid thicker. And if you are not using juice it’s the step to add color & flavor or even vitamins inside too.
3. Dropper then into the silicone molds and wait for its natural cool.
Or you can put it into the refrigerator for 30 minutes or longer.
- If adding too much starch inside will cause the gummies less density and chew…
- You can brush the oil or corn starch on the molds if the gummy is hard to de-mold
- If you use the refrigerator to cool for more than 30minute, then suggest store a shorter time and it must less chew than the other because it has a lot of water content inside or the glue was broken.
- There are few ways to increase the density by reducing the water inside the recipe; Use lower temperature to cook; Adding more gum inside or use higher speed gum instead; Even dry the gummies after it finished.