Salam experts is a Web development and Digital Marketing Agency in Sialkot that help businesses improve their online presence and reach, and ultimately drive more traffic, leads, and sales through their digital channels. We work with businesses in different niches; our proven process has helped hundreds of businesses grow over the past 10 years. Internally, we strive to cultivate an atmosphere of learning, teamwork, and personal/professional growth for our employees – we like to take risks and aren’t afraid to fail. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team. We are a digital Marketing agency searching for a Social media expert who is responsible for a wide range of tasks related to managing a company’s online presence and reputation.
Pay Scale/ Monthly Salary:
This Person Must Have:
- Deep understanding of social media platforms & their ad tools, including Snap, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok Ads Manager.
- Minimum 2 years experience in social media advertising, planning, and optimizing (Facebook Power editor/Ads Manager experience preferred).
- An awareness of trends.
- Desire to learn new measurement tools (i.e. Google’s suite of ads tools) and processes.
- Strong communication skills for internal and client partnerships.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent time management.
- A love of community, conversation, customer, and service.
- A passion for storytelling.
- A talent for understanding statistics and analytics.
- A team-player mindset.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to troubleshoot like a pro.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Social media experts are responsible for creating and executing a social media plan that aligns with the company’s overall marketing goals and objectives.
- Create and curate engaging, relevant and original content for the company’s social media platforms, including blog posts, graphics, and videos.
- Lead research, strategy, planning, and presentation of social media ad campaigns with full execution to internal and client teams.
- Manage the company’s social media community by responding to comments and messages, moderating content, and fostering positive relationships with followers and fans.
- Staying up-to-date on industry new technology, trends, and changes.
- Develop and execute social media advertising campaigns to meet client goals.
- Analyze social media metrics and generate reports to measure the success of their campaigns and make data-driven decisions to improve future efforts.
- Work closely with other departments such as marketing, public relations, and customer service to ensure a consistent and cohesive brand message across all channels.
This is a full-time office-based job in Sialkot only (candidates from nearby are areas preferable).