At Salam experts, we believe remarkable talent, enthusiasm, and creative thinking add up to great work. We’re looking for a creative thinker with excellent writing and research skills to help out! As a member of the team, our SEO Strategist will research, write, and edit copy for a variety of projects (including print, web, mobile, and video) working closely with the development and design teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging. Thorough research and interviews will be required to understand each client’s industry, products/services, branding, and marketing goals. The most successful SEO Strategist will be a quick learner with a versatile writing style.
- Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through the execution of assigned brands
- Research and understand the client’s needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, and software tools
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of Amazon marketing and communications materials
- Collaborate with a team of account managers and creative staff from concept development to delivery of the final product
- Present copy concepts and final deliverables to the internal team, and to client representatives as needed, and participate in client pitches on occasion
- Revise copy based on SEO guidelines as well as internal and client feedback/direction
- Search Engine Optimization(SEO), SEO and Digital Marketing, Technical sales/IT Marketing, Technical SEO YouTube SEO
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of Search Engine Optimization and keyword research
- Demonstrates attention to detail while creating and revising projects
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Effectively communicates both technical and non-technical information
- Creative and strategic thinking when solving problems
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
It is a full-time office-based job in Sialkot.